Sunday 14 November 2010

Six weeks and counting...

Well, today marks the six week countdown to Christmas.  It's at this point every year that I realise that I have yet again failed to fulfill my last year's resolution of being better prepared, by buying things throughout the year.  I also realise that I haven't prepared by putting any money aside to buy presents and so, I spend the rest of November worrying about how I will make sure Santa can deliver at least some of the goodies on the boys' Christmas lists.  I cheer up once December 1st comes around, as this is when we always put the decorations up, and there's something about fairy lights that gives me warm fuzzy feelings!!  I love lights....the more the merrier!!!  I like the house to look like a twinkling fairy grotto
with lights hanging from the ceiling, around the door and window frames, lights anywhere I can put them.  Once I relax into December, Christmas seems to take care of itself and I somehow always manage to make sure that Santa delivers the goodies!!
This leads very nicely to my Gala Puro Christmas gift bags, which I hope might make your Christmas shopping a little easier, and help me to ensure that Santa visits this year;

Facial Gift Set
60ml Cleansing Balm,
30ml Facial Oil (Teen, Normal, Sensitive or Mature)
and a flannel in a hessian bag with
Christmassy trimmings - €20








Body Scrub and Oil Gift set
250ml Body Oil (Lime and Lemongrass, Lemon and Basil, Floral Fruit or Spiced Scentsation),
200ml Body Scrub (Lime and Lemongrass, Lemon and Basil, Rose     and Ylang Ylang, Sugar and Spicy)
in a hessian bag with Christmassy trimmings - €23





                              
Body Scrub and Butter Gift set
200ml Body Scrub (Lime and Lemongrass, Lemon and Basil, Rose and Ylang Ylang, Sugar and Spicy)
200ml Body Butter (Lime and Lemongrass, Lemon and Basil, Rose and Ylang Ylang, Cinnamon and Patchouli) in a hessian bag with Christmassy trimmings - €21

Foot Srub and Butter Gift set
200ml Peppermint and Tea Tree Scrub
200ml Peppermint and Tea Tree Butter
in a hessian bag with Christmassy trimmings - €21

Have a look at the website www.galapuro.com or click on the link to my Facebook page.
Happy Christmas shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment